We're looking for a talented Product Researcher who would like to join our team member
- Conduct UX/product research through qualitative and quantitative methods (Can be both online or onsite)
- Define, plan, and execute research with the most appropriate methods (Like an in-depth interviews, questionnaires, surveys)
- Communicate insights and identify opportunity areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from different divisions :
- Product Manager in kick-off and requirement tuning.
- the marketing team in distributing and conducting research
- the data team in gathering and processing data.
- Perform thorough data analysis and create actionable findings.
- Propose reasonable features and trackers to gather more user data (Collaborating together with the product managers, product designers, or might be developers)
- Provide technical guidance to various stakeholders for the implementation of human-centric design solutions (For Community Coordinator to be able to uncover insights)
- Extensive understanding and knowledge of design thinking and research methods (such as discussion guides, ideation workshops, diary studies, in-depth interviews, focus groups, concept and prototype testing, online surveys, user studies, etc.) and can point out what techniques should be used and what questions need to be asked to uncover specific insights
- Ability to analyze and synthesize data from both quantitative and qualitative sources
- More than one year of experience in the UX research/market research/combined field
- Strong communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia (verbal and written)
- Great communication skill, time-management skill, and analytical skill
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with a strong sense of curiosity
- Good team player with a positive attitude and a strong sense of integrity and responsibility