We're looking for an HR Generalist who would like to join us
As an HR Generalist, you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including managing recruitment, compensation and benefits, and performance and talent management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources and employment law.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in any major
- At least 1 year of experience as HR Generalist / HR Officer
- Having knowledge of BPJS and Income Tax
- Have leadership skills and experiences
- Have strong problem-solving skills and good communication skills.