We are looking for a savvy Data Engineer with strong technical background in data system and platform development. The hire will be responsible for developing and optimizing CICIL data pipeline architecture. If you want to join a development team of CICIL, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Write clean, scalable and testable code
- Construct, improve, maintain, and monitor efficient data pipelines and data warehouses for data collection
- Provides recommendations to improve data structure and data quality.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Computer Science or another quantitative fields
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have working knowledge in ETL (Extract, Load, Transform).
- Fluent in SQL, Python and R.
- Comfortable working with Linux and Shell.
- Experienced in working with RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL) & Non-RDBMS (Redis, ELK Stack) datastore.
- Capable of building hypotheses to identify and communicate data driven insights
- Have experience with machine learning frameworks
- Data-Oriented personality
- Experience with BI tools such as Power BI. Tableau is a plus
- Experienced in cloud-based deployments such as GCP is a big plus.
- Experienced in Monitoring Tools such as Airflow is a big plus